+



(autobiology)



22.12.06

cinq.

I rarely accept these tags, but because I'm in good company with this one, and because I adore Evelyn, I'll have a shot. Following are five things you do not know about me.





1. You do not know the first words I spoke.



2. You do not know what it feels like when I open my eyes in the morning and stretch my legs together under my white muslin sheets and shake the sleep from my shoulders and look out the window from between dream-matted eyes and try to resituate myself in the world, and you do not know what it is like as the reality of my day-to-day life starts seeping in, and you do not know the particular quality of reassuring delight and somehow heavy comfort of that settling.



3. You do not know how hard it is sometimes for me to understand myself.



4. You do not know why I choose to live my life the way I do, and you do not truly know what my relationship is with you, and you do not know what it is like, at all, to be me.



5. You do not know how much I wish you could.



Does it matter if I opt not to tag others? Can, instead, I tag anyone who wants to be tagged? If you're reading this, please . . . consider yourself invited.


posted by Siona |


« Home | why do you write? » //-->


|


 © (autobiology) 2005